We are growing our Marketing Department!
North Avenue Capital (NAC) is growing our team by creating a full-time position and opportunity for creatives and marketers pursuing a marketing career within the wall of finance. NAC is seeking strong, entrepreneurial, purpose-driven individuals to add to our Florida team. The candidate must be committed to excellence, hungry to learn, and ready to contribute.
Please send all questions, comments, and inquiries to Kait Crowder: [email protected]
At NAC, the Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is primarily responsible for aiding the Marketing Director (MD) and Marketing Specialist (MS) in the overall marketing strategy of the firm. The DMS will work closely and nearly exclusively with the MD and MS managing the digital marketing program of the Company to grow the Company’s pipeline through signed engagement letters.
Among other things, the DMS will be responsible for the progression of the strategy through day-to-day tasks to meet overall monthly, quarterly, and annual goals. The DMS will work hand-in-hand with the MD and Marketing Department with a single objective: generate nationwide leads for North Avenue Capital.
North Avenue Capital, LLC is a specialized commercial lender exclusively financing USDA Business Loans to lower and middle-market businesses outside of major metropolitan markets. The firm exists to honor God through excellence, integrity, and growth as stewards of capital, influence, and people.
North Avenue Capital is a nationwide lender committed to building businesses, growing economies, and creating jobs in rural America. NAC’s team exclusively originates, underwrites, funds, and services USDA Rural Development Loans, a specialty that earned it the #1 spot among the nation’s USDA Business & Industry Lenders in 2020. Having experienced consistent growth since its founding, NAC was recognized in 2021 as #1471 on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies in America, as well as being named to the top 20 of Jacksonville Business Journal’s “Fast 50” two years in a row.
The skills, accomplishments, and recommendations necessary to be considered for the Digital Marketing Specialist position include, but are not limited to:
- Google Ads and Reporting Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented, self-disciplined, and consistent in operating with a strong work ethic
- Commitment to listening to and understanding the needs of colleagues and customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things quickly and pay close attention to detail
- Excel in a team environment with a focus on supporting NAC’s mission
- Positive attitude and hustle mentality
• Time and training in relevant programs including – Salesforce, Salesforce Pardot, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress, CallRail, Social Media (SM), SM Advertising, LinkedIn, D&b Hoovers, & more.
• Analytical analysis — Marketing only goes as far as the analytics and data behind it. DMS will be able to analyze data, meet KPI’s provided, and present data to the Marketing Director.