Perfecting Your Blend: The Perks of Maturing Your Business With North Avenue Capital
At North Avenue Capital, we appreciate the unique set of skills a wine-maker must possess to produce both a great tasting wine and a prosperous business. Each process is complex and calls for an exceptional amount of planning, patience, and tenacity. That’s why we provide business loans for wineries and vineyards – to help you take a step away from the books and back to your craft today.
Table Of Contents:
- From Grape to Glass: How NAC Can Help Your Business
- Providing Support: Winery and Distillery Loans
- USDA Business & Industry Loans: Do I Qualify?
- Why Choose NAC as Your Lender
- Connect With a Loan Specialist Today
From Grape to Glass: Financial Loans for Wineries and Vineyards Can Help Your Business Grow
NAC Business Loans for Wineries and Vineyards
North Avenue Capital exists to provide capital to empower American business growth. We offer a variety of business loans for wineries and vineyards. Here are a few of the business loans NAC provides to different industries;
- Winery, Distillery, and Vineyard Loans
- Manufacturing/ Production Loans
- Family Entertainment Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans (owner-occupied or tenant-occupied)
- Industrial Loans
- Oil/Gas Loans
USDA Business Loans for Wineries and Vineyards
If you choose to pursue a Winery Loan through NAC, our USDA Loan Specialists will work with you to understand your business, market, customers, and needs. We understand no wine is the same and believe that should reflect in your loan. Trust North Avenue Capital to structure and service a loan that fits your unique taste.
Does My Winery Qualify for a Business Loan?
The USDA B&I Loan Program is a government-guaranteed loan program designed to help credit-worthy rural businesses obtain the credit they need to grow and create jobs in local communities. Qualifications include:
- Borrowers looking to acquire a USDA B&I Loan through North Avenue Capital must need a minimum of $2MM financing and a maximum of $25MM.
- A Business’ headquarters must also be located in a city or town with a population of less than 50,000 to qualify as Rural America. To find out if your address qualifies, click HERE to view the USDA Eligibility Map. (include keyword here?
Why Choose NAC as Your Financial Lender?
Availability of Capital for Wineries and Vineyards
- NAC can lend up to $25MM per project. This is substantially more than other traditional financing sources focused on rural communities offer.
Early Stage Business Loans
- We work with a diverse spectrum of companies, including start-ups, projection-based businesses, and niche industries that are often unable to obtain conventional debt.
Simplified Business Loan Structure
- NAC specializes in consolidating multiple types of debt into a single loan structure that is fully amortized, non-callable, with no balloon payments over time.
Contact a Loan Specialist and Grow Your Business Today!
Our Loan Specialists are here to help you learn more about how to fund your next project. To get in touch today, we encourage you to fill out the attached form HERE.